Network Design & Planning
Mobicom offers a host of services to help vendors and operators to design and plan their fixed radio networks.
With immense experience in TSSR, Site Acquisition, Planning, Design and Acceptance tests, we have successfully delivered projects that have led our customers to write many success stories.
- Service & Frequency Based Radio Network Design
- Traffic Modeling for Network Capacity Planning
- Nominal Site Planning
- Candidate Selection for Site Acquisition Request
- In-Building Radio Network Design and Technical Survey
- Technical Site Survey for New Planned Sites
- Transmission Network Line-Of-Sight Survey
- Technical Site Audit report
- Radio Access Network Initial Tuning & Fine Tuning
Performance & Optimization
Radio Network Parameter Data Collection
Our field teams equipped with latest and robust data collection tools collect in-depth radio network performance data by way of drive testing. This detailed data at cluster level and site level gathered for various test scenarios targeted for site optimization or acceptance tests such as:
Network Data Post Processing, Analysis, Recommendations and Optimization
- Carrier Aggregation, VoLTE, CSFB, Customer Complaints etc.
- With over 150 fully equipped Drive Test Data Collection teams, Mobicom is always ready to cater to the operator or vendor requirements for field measurements.
The huge amount of data exported from drive test measurement activities, OSS performance probes etc is intelligently processed and analyzed using multiple tools to provide effective reports and actionable inputs to be optimize and improve the network.
Mobicom also provides skilled post processing, analysis and optimization services fulfilling the requirements as per scope.
Network Audit & Benchmarking
Today’s mobile telecommunication world is extremely competitive and the advantage lies with the one who is able to identify current and potential network issues and preempt them.
Mobicom provides detailed network audit and benchmarking ensuring accuracy and integrity of all records. A thorough network audit is necessary to ensure network quality and effective planning of any network changes.
Using the best available benchmarking software and hardware tools simulating customer experience and employing the expertly trained resources Mobicom can perform exhaustive measurements of the network parameters as well as comparative benchmarking of operator performance.
Our proprietary scoring and ranking methodology gives a balanced score for all competitors that is truly reflective of the operators overall network standing in the region.
Optical & Packet Transport Networks Solutions and Services
MobiCom is capable to deliver turnkey based projects with a complete network management including:
- 24X7X365 surveillance of the network and network performance monitoring
- Optimize the performance and improve the productivity of the network
- NEs / NMS software, operations, maintenance, upgrades and configurations
- Intra and inter node optical powers (In/Out)
- Verifying client cards optical power level and span loss and services configuration (Tunnels, Pseudo wire, SVLAN, VLAN, etc.) Design and Topology
- Service provisioning, configuration, coordination, testing and hand-over.
- Periodically evaluate the network subscriber growth patterns and assess these trends.
- Recommend a strategy to maximize the use of the available capacity and plan incremental network capacity for future growth.
- Coordination of the configuration changes in the network and recording the detail information up to date. Back Office
- Analyze/Diagnose the problem reported by front office.
- Checking Alarms/Conditions/Audit logs from NMS (node by node).
- Enhancing network topology using existing assets.
- Synchronization plan & configuration.
- Software recommendation reports which provide a detailed list of unresolved caveats in current software releases.
- Verifying failover to back-up standby NMS and providing easy mechanism for failover between duplicated servers.
- Running performance monitoring software to alert early possibility of system crashes.
First Level Maintenance
Delivering the first level maintenance of optical transmission network elements (for whole Kingdom wise in Saudi Arabia)
- Establishing the remote maintenance center
- Warehouse arrangement and spare part stock records
Roll Out Experience
Installation and commissioning of the optical transmission and packet transport elements.